How to Improve Your Split Jerk - Part 2
Here's the rest of the video from yesterday!
Key Points for the Split Jerk:
- Elbow stay high on the dip and drive
- Heels stay down on the dip
- "Jump up/jump down" on the drive/catch
- Dip should be pretty shallow so you can bounce the weight and get some whip from the bar
- Land in a split stance with a vertical front shin you back leg supported on the ball of your foot
- Land and same time elbow become locked out
- Recover: Front foot back, back foot forward
- Drop it! It's heavy...
See ya tomorrow!